High Ridge Partners’ Turnaround Services help businesses improve their operational and financial performance, evaluate and implement strategic changes, manage growth or sales declines, identify key drivers for profitability, and manage communications with creditors and lenders. Each business is unique, and we work with management at all levels to analyze, identify and implement practical and cost-effective solutions. Our key objective is to leave our client with useful and practical management tools to use on a continuing basis.
Examples of the types of services High Ridge Partners provides to an under-performing business include:
- Evaluation of business plan and viability of a business or one or more of its business units
- Stabilization and improvements to cash flow
- Development and evaluation of different restructuring, sale and wind-down strategies
- Identification and disposition of non-core assets
- Consolidation of facilities and functions
- Development of useful and credible financial forecasts
- Evaluations of systems, controls and financial records
- Development and negotiation of financial restructuring plans
- Assessments of management, staff, and organizational structure
- Evaluations of product line, customer, and distribution channel profitability
- Cost reduction initiatives
Restructuring and Refinancing Services
High Ridge Partners also has enjoyed great success in Financial Restructurings and Refinancing. Our professionals have years of experience negotiating with lenders, trade creditors and suppliers, dealing with unions and interacting with taxing authorities. Our ability to reshape the balance sheet allows for improved cash flow and provides for working capital management procedures to be implemented. Additionally, we maintain senior level contact with a vast network of regional and local banks, finance companies, and equity funds. We can assist in structuring and negotiating take-out financing.
Asset and Business Sales
Often, a turnaround or a restructuring of a business requires the sale of all or a portion of the business or its assets. It is as important to know when and what to sell, as well as how to sell a business. High Ridge Partners has extensive experience identifying the key and valuable assets of the business, both tangible (equipment, real estate) and intangible (product lines, employees, intellectual property, manufacturing processes). As a result, we are able to target the marketing and sale of businesses, product lines, locations, intellectual property and other assets so that overlooked values, nontraditional buyers or unique deal structures are found.
Because we focus on small and mid-sized businesses, particularly family and closely held businesses, we provide practical and affordable business sale and acquisition services tailored for the specific situation.