Lender and Creditor Services
© High Ridge Partners, LLC 2012 (HRP5.8)
Business Assessments for Creditors
Our Business Assessment Services for creditors are tailored to each creditor’s specific needs. The following are examples of our business assessment services
• Examination and analysis of a business plan and the long-term viability of the business,
• Assessments of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats,
• Validation or development of short-term and long-term financial projections,
• Valuation analysis for going-concern and liquidation scenarios,
• Comparisons of key financial measures compared to industry and competitors’ standards,
• Determination of the adequacy of financial reporting and control systems,
• Assessments of management and staff capabilities, and
• Development and evaluation of restructuring, sale and wind-down strategies
Our Business Assessment Services for lenders and other creditors provide an unbiased and professional opinion that help identify risks, evaluate options and maximize value.
Assisting in Bankruptcy Cases
Our Bankruptcy Support Services for creditors are tailored for each unique set of circumstances, and include
• Negotiating cash collateral agreements and debtor-In-possession financing,
• Assisting on critical communications with the debtor,
• Negotiating the terms of a chapter 11 plan of reorganization,
• Evaluating proper financial reporting systems upon emergence from bankruptcy, and
• Monitoring the debtor's performance under cash collateral budgets
and business plans.
The Marquette Building -
The calumet was given to Marquette and Jolliet by the Illinois tribes. It is reproduced on the entry doors kick plates.